Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
You must not use the content of this website including its associated websites (all “the websites”), or its newsletter in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the websites, its newsletter or Welledge or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Newsletter or Websites; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Welledge’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Welledge’s websites.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Welledge at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Welledge’s website are provided “as is”. Welledge makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Welledge does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Welledge or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Welledge’s internet site, even if Welledge or a Welledge authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Welledge’s websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Welledge does not warrant that any of the materials on its website(s) are accurate, complete, or current. Welledge may make changes to the materials contained on its website(s) at any time without notice. Welledge does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Welledge has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website(s) and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Welledge or Welledge of the site. Use of any such linked website(s) is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Welledge’s website(s) shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.